Currently looking for Journeyman Electricians with commercial experience in Houston and surrounding areas.
The ideal candidates will have a minimum of 6 months experience, possess a TDLR Journeyman's License and must have knowledge of conduit bending, wire pulling, terminating electrical panels, reading blueprints and wiring schematics.
Responsibilities of the Journeyman Electricians
- Install new electrical systems and repair old ones
- Layout and assemble electrical system according to blueprints
- Manage preventive and regular maintenance on electrical systems
- Carryout the installation of cable trays and grounding work
- Cut and formed wires to fit into panel
- Manage wiring and conduit systems in a safe and orderly manner
- Troubleshoot issues with electrical systems as and when required
Requirements of the Journeyman Electricians
- Electricians must have a minimum of 6 months work experience
- Must have knowledge of conduit bending, wire pulling, terminating electrical panels, reading blueprints and wiring schematics.
- Candidate must have experience working in a commercial environment.
- They must also have a current TDLR Apprentice License or TDLR Journeyman's License.
- Pass a background check and drug screen
- Possess a reliable vehicle and have a valid driver's license
- Submit professional references to verify work history
- Have basic hand tools
Qualified Journeyman Electrician must:
* Pass a background check and drug screen
* Possess a reliable vehicle and have a valid driver's license
* Submit professional references to verify work history
* Have basic hand tools
Pay will be based upon experience.
If qualified, submit resume for immediate consideration.
Tekk Force LLC began as a local, Texas-based staffing company and has grown into a nationwide staffing service provider with an extensive database of candidates spanning the U.S. We specialize in staffing for the Alarm, Audio Visual, Electrical, Engineering, Information Technology, and Telecommunications fields, among other industries.
Wed, 31 May 2017 12:33:12 PDT