Automation Test Engineer
Automation Test Engineer
# of openings:1
Hansen Technologies is a global provider of customer care and billing solutions in the Utilities, Pay TV and Telecommunications industries. We have 14 global offices, with customers in 80 countries. Our Carlsbad office is responsible for Hansen's ICC product, a leading software solution that serves a critical role in the operations of multinational cable, satellite, and Internet providers. We are looking for a talented Automation Test Engineer who is passionate about Quality Assurance and Testing to help us ensure ICC remains on the forefront of a rapidly changing and growing industry.
The primary focus of this Automation Test Engineer will be to develop manual and automated test cases for our ICC Application that is used around the world. We work with the latest technologies including Angular 2, Web API, Oracle 12, and .net 4.6.
• Reviews all data obtained during all quality assurance activities to ensure consistency with company policies and procedures.
• Writes code for automation testing
• Design and implementation test harnesses in C#
• Be able to debug code in C# or other object oriented language
• Execute Manual Test Cases
• Familiar with web technologies and programming (html, IIS, web services)
• Attend meetings as required
• Analyze incidents for clients
• Execute build release process
• Participate in test automation framework improvements
• Other duties as assigned
Key Experience and Skills
• Bachelor degree (B.S.) or equivalent
• You must have been a Software Tester / Quality Assurance Engineer for at least 5+ years and have strong experience in developing test cases, test procedures, test scripts and test reports.
• Hands on experience with Windows client and server OS, Visual Basic, C#, MS web technologies, SQL and Oracle
• Strong technical knowledge with hands-on experience in analysis, design and debugging of programs.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Must work well independently and as a team player.
Why work for us?
Our Carlsbad office is serious about delivering the best outcomes for our clients, but also have a lot of fun in doing so. The developers are very passionate about what they do and we have a very inclusive culture. Our office has plenty of parking onsite and is located close to the I-5 Freeway. The complex has outdoor seating areas with a beautiful Koi Pond and free Wifi. The team frequently dine together at the many surrounding restaurants or utilise our well equipped kitchen area. We provide on-site showers for anyone who feels like getting active before work or during lunch time
We work Agile and have a welcoming, friendly office environment so if you are a interested in a Software Engineer role in Carlsbad apply to this role.
All applicants must attach an updated copy of their Resume to be considered.
All applicants must reside in either Orange or San Diego Counties of the United States and have full working rights to be considered. Applicants requiring sponsorship will not be contacted
What is your career dream as a Software Engineer? Perhaps working for a growing, global technology company, in Carlsbad, CA with great career prospects? If so, you should consider Hansen Technologies in Carlsbad, CA.
Hansen Technologies is a truly global technology, software and data management company servicing the Utilities, Pay TV and Telecommunications industries though our software product suite including HUB, ICC, NirvanaSoft, Peace, Banner, naviBilling and Utilisoft. Our mission is to act as a valued and trusted partner for our clients developing and delivering premier global customer care and billing solutions that enable our clients to effectively and accurately administer customer information and billing. Our global footprint has expanded aggressively through acquisitions since 2010 and now includes Australia, USA, New Zealand, China, Denmark, Germany, Argentina and the United Kingdom allowing us to provide our staff with fulfilling careers at home and away. As a growing company we are looking for proactive individuals to work in every part of our organization. We need people who can develop with the company while contributing to our wider goal of acting as a valued partner. We believe that we succeed when our customers do!
About Hansen Technologies: http://www.hsntech.com/
The Hansen Technologies Group (ASX: HSN) is a global company that develops, implements and supports proprietary customer care and billing solutions for service providers within the energy and gas, water and municipality, PAY TV and telecommunications sectors in 40+ countries.
Hansen is recognized by the relevance of its technology and the people who support it. Our innovative solutions are constantly evolving alongside their respective industries to accommodate business, market and technology changes, and our experienced implementation team has an impeccable record of delivering solutions through flexible engagement approaches.
Wed, 31 May 2017 15:00:31 PDT