Project Coordinator - Scheduler
Customer Service Scheduler needed for the Northwest's Leader in natural stone countertop manufacturing. This individual will be responsible for day to day scheduling and project coordinating as a member of our Construction Management Team. The ideal candidate will have at least two (2) years of scheduling experience.
Responsibilities for the Customer Service Scheduler:
- Maintain customer relations with our premier level B2B partners.
- Dispatch calls and schedules to field technicians.
- Ordering and scheduling punch and warranty items.
- Support other departments as required.
- Provide operations and sales support.
- Provide guidance and assistance to customers selecting Granite, Marble, and Quartz.
- Must be a self-starter and work well independently.
- Professional with reliable attendance.
- Skilled with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Strong telephone communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Possess a high level of accuracy and detail.
- Knowledge in general or finish construction a plus.
- $18 - $22/hour DOE
- Paid vacation, Medical, 401k
This is an excellent position with tons of growth opportunities. Don't let anything hold you back, please forward your resume to be part of our team!
Wall To Wall Stone Corp. is the Northwest's premier countertop fabricator. Our company manufactures custom countertops for a wide range of residential and commercial applications and is leading the industry with innovative manufacturing processes from template to installation. We take pride in our products and ensure that our customers receive the highest quality of service.
Sun, 28 May 2017 07:50:31 PDT