QA Engineer (Salesforce Business Systems)
Freedom Financial Network will be adding a QA Engineer to our growing Software Engineering Team! Bills.com is an innovative online consumer finance portal, helping millions of Americans make better money decisions. This position will be based out of our San Mateo, CA office.
As a QA Engineer, you will be primarily responsible for creating and executing manual and automated software test cases. Candidate must be passionate about functional as well as automated testing.
- Work with business owner(s) to develop and implement test plans/cases.
- Automate functional test cases
- Execute regression, functional, and system tests
- Verify results and produce test summaries and defect reports
- Requires a BS degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related scientific or technical discipline or relevant experience of 3-5 years.
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver to conduct functional and regression testing
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Experience in all stages of application testing, including UI, backend, functional, regression
- Experience with integration level testing, requiring ability to work with both big picture & in-depth domain knowledge
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
Considered a plus:
- Knowledge of API Testing/SoapUI
- Experience working in an agile development process
Launched in 2002 by two Stanford classmates with a vision to build a corporate culture that balances the heart and the dollar sign, Freedom has grown to over 1600 employees spanning our 4 companies. Our mission is to provide consumers with the best solutions for their debt, mortgage, and lending needs.
Wed, 31 May 2017 08:41:30 PDT