UX Team Lead
As we continue to grow, Tonic3 is looking to bring on a key design leadership and management role in our DFW area office. The UX Team Lead will manage client interactions as well as coordinate team members to ensure we: a) deliver exceptional work surpassing client expectations and b) serve teammates through mentoring and creating opportunities for them to learn and grow.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Minimum of 8+ years of well-rounded UX experience including exposure/expertise in Design, Research, Architecture, and Code.
- Background creating fully responsive rapid prototypes using tools such as Adobe XD, Adobe Muse, InVision, Proto.io, or others.
- Bonus points for any of the following: Knowledge of frameworks such as Bootstrap; Customization of Wordpress templates; Experience developing new brands and related online style guides; An app in the App Store.
The ideal candidate will have leadership qualities and know-how such as:
- Demonstrated success in managing multiple rigorous projects simultaneously.
- The desire and ability to support teammates in growing their design and client management skillsets.
- Genuine UX skills in Code, Architecture, and Visual Design. We understand there will be strengths and weaknesses across the UX skillset, but a core knowledge of each is critical to the role.
This candidate will be joining a Tonic3 team that values hard work, plain speak, and accountability (and good chocolate). Our shop is not full of jr. people, therefore this role will need to have a collegial approach to leadership and the humility to learn from others as well as teach. Specifically, we expect everyone on the team has the ability to:
- Translate user research and business requirements into effective and innovative clickable prototypes.
- Rapidly conceptualize optimal user experiences through direct collaboration with colleagues can clients on the User Research, UX Design, and Development teams.
- Create elegant visual designs using new approaches to present information.
- Present work during peer reviews that demonstrates deep thought around architecture, design, and interaction decisions.
- Comfortably incorporate feedback from user testing (lose the ego and make it work).
- Prepare documentation which communicates all information necessary to accurately code the design.
- Self-organize, meet project objectives, and maintain schedules in a fast-paced environment.
If you have a passion for User Experience across all its various disciplines, you probably have a core skillset necessary to earn respect from the team at Tonic3. If beyond this skillset you have reached a point in your career where personal fulfillment is as much about building up others and helping them succeed as it it personal accolades... then this role may be a perfect fit for you. We'd love to meet you.
Tonic3 is the User Experience Division of W3, a multi-national digital agency providing services in over 20 countries throughout Latin America and the United States. Clients include Intuit, Lennox, Envestnet, Citi, McDonalds, Disney, Accenture, Danone, Banamex, Johnson & Johnson, and Sofitel. Tonic3 has offices in Dallas, TX, Buenos Aires, Argentina, and Sao Paulo, Brazil. Visit our site at http://www.tonic3.com
User Experience, User Experience Design, User Interface Design, Mobile Experience Design, Presentation Layer Development, UX Design, User Research, Usability, Mobile Application Development, Web Design and Development
Wed, 31 May 2017 08:48:29 PDT