Academic ASAP Program Data Coordinator
Borough of Manhattan Community College seeks an ASAP Program Data Coordinator who will work independently and as part of a successful team serving a diverse student population in an urban setting. In addition to the CUNY Title Overview, the preferred candidate will coordinate all student program compliance data and compile monthly and annual reports. In addition, he/she will build rapport and professional relationships with students, staff and the college community.
Bachelor's degree required;
- Related experience working in education, non-profit or other related fields preferred.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, within the department and with faculty and other administrators.
- Ability to maintain accurate and detailed records of student activities.
- Computer skills, particularly Microsoft Office (Access); and aptitude to learn new systems as needed.
- Ability to skillfully maintain and update data in Access and Excel and run reports on a regular basis.
- Strong organization and communication skills.
- Knowledge of CUNYFirst (PeopleSoft) desirable.
- Experience working in a diversely populated community college.
CUNY TITLE OVERVIEW
Accelerated Study in Associate Programs (ASAP) helps students earn their college degree as quickly as possible by removing the financial, academic, and personal obstacles that many students confront. Key ASAP program features include a consolidated block schedule, cohorts by major, required full-time study and comprehensive advisement and career development services. Financial incentives include tuition waivers for financial aid eligible students, yearly textbook vouchers, and MetroCards for all students. Further information is available at www.cuny.edu/ASAP.
The ASAP Program Coordinator provides basic operational and analytical support related to a College's ASAP program.
- Monitors and maintains student enrollment and information databases; collects and maintains statistical data
- Prepares reports and surveys using student information and enrollment data
- Collects information to evaluate program/event success and reports results
- Serves as liaison to various College offices to ensure smooth operations and verification of student information
- Creates and distributes marketing and promotional and event materials for ASAP programming
- Assists with the coordination and execution of student activities, workshops, meetings and special events
- Performs related duties as assigned
Assistant to HEO
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Salary: $45,957 - $55,837
CUNY's benefits contribute significantly to total compensation, supporting health and wellness, financial well-being, and professional development. We offer a range of health plans, competitive retirement/pension benefits and savings plans, tuition waivers for CUNY graduate study and generous paid time off. Our staff also benefits from the extensive academic, arts, and athletic programs on our campuses and the opportunity to participate in a lively, diverse academic community in one of the greatest cities in the world.
HOW TO APPLY
access CUNYfirst portal
JOB SEARCH CATEGORY
CUNY Job Posting: Managerial/Professional
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
CUNY encourages people with disabilities, minorities, veterans and women to apply. At CUNY, Italian Americans are also included among our protected groups. Applicants and employees will not be discriminated against on the basis of any legally protected category, including sexual orientation or gender identity. EEO/AA/Vet/Disability Employer.
Location: Borough of Manhattan CC
Job Title: Academic ASAP Program Data Coordinator
Job ID: 16892
Full/Part Time: Full-Time