Lecturer - General Chemistry or Organic Chemistry 2017-2018
Open June 1st, 2017 through June 22nd, 2018
If you apply to this recruitment by June 22nd, 2018, you will have until June 30th, 2018 to complete your application.
The Department of Chemistry is seeking applications for Lecturers in General Chemistry and Organic Chemistry. The percentage of time is variable, depending on the course(s) assigned. The salary is commensurate with experience, and based on an annual salary range of $49,012 to $51,494. This is a temporary position, and the successful candidate will be hired only for the duration of one or more academic quarters in 2017-2018 or in the summer session of 2018.
Requirements: The minimum requirements are a Ph.D. in Chemistry and an excellent teaching record.
Please apply online at: https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/apply/JPF03991
Application materials: Please send a curriculum vita including a list of publications, teaching evaluations (if available) and names of three references (please do not solicit letters).
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Job location Irvine, CA
More information about this recruitment: http://www.chem.uci.edu
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter (Optional)
- Statement of Research (Optional)
- Statement of Teaching (Optional)
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence. (Optional)
- Teaching Evaluations (if available) (Optional)
3 references required (contact information only)
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now