Payroll Implementation Coordinator
Complete Payroll Solutions is looking for experienced Implementation Coordinators with excellent customer service and technical skills to transition new clients to our payroll platform.
The Payroll Implementation Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring client satisfaction and retention through timely and accurate conversion and training of new customers.
Key job criteria/responsibilities/standards:
- Ability to devise, install and train complex account components, including but not limited to: accruals, calculations, general ledgers, integrated exports, time keeping applications, and custom reporting.
- Execute accurate and timely payroll conversion and appropriate payroll product installation throughout the entire implementation period.
- Work effectively with members of the sales team to ensure clear communication of client requirements.
- Conduct a need analysis for each client to determine appropriate payroll solutions.
- Customize and install payroll solutions for and with the client as determined by needs analysis.
- Provide client support and seek client feedback on the products and services to ensure a quality implementation experience.
- Develop and maintain positive, enthusiastic and professional verbal and written communications and relationships throughout the on-boarding process to assure a successful overall client experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from Managers, clients and fellow employees
- Strong data entry and mathematical skills.
- Practical knowledge of payroll and time system, production environment and implementation practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong ability to apply common sense understanding, judgment, and leadership to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standard and crisis situations.
Certifications, Licenses, Registration, Education Requirements, Experience:
- Previous Payroll Experience required
- College Degree Preferred
- CPP or FPC certification a plus
Complete Payroll Solutions is the Northeast's Leading HR, Benefits and Payroll partner, providing solutions to small and mid-sized employers throughout the Northeastern United States. CPS is comprised of the most talented workforce professionals in the industry, and we attribute our success to their dedication, teamwork, and continued commitment to excellence.
Team members benefit from competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, growth and advancement opportunities, and a collaborative working environment. Please visit our website at https://www.completepayrollsolutions.com to learn more!
Wed, 31 May 2017 13:33:30 PDT