Consulting Project Manager
KTL Solutions is a growing software consulting firm and reseller of enterprise level business software. We are searching for an energetic, dynamic and highly motivated Project Manager, to assist them with managing multiple simultaneous mid-market ERP system implementations for our clients.
Accomplishes project objectives by establishing project scope; designing and delivering solutions; managing client expectations; leading team members.
* Establishes project scope by studying strategic business drivers; discovering and validating business and technical requirements and parameters; advising client regarding technology trends related to business solutions; obtaining input from subject-matter experts; examining and recommending changes to current business practices; developing and writing proposals.
* Develops solution by formulating objectives; planning project life-cycle deliverables and resource availability and application; preparing installation and modification specifications; leading the exploration, evaluation, and design of technical solutions.
* Implements solution by monitoring project progress; tracking action items; conducting design and implementation reviews; examining, researching, and resolving issues; escalating issues to appropriate authority; responding to team members' concerns; following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying work process improvements.
* Managing client expectations by building relationships; communicating project status and open issues; preparing reports; conducting reviews and issue meetings; discovering new issues.
* Prepares users by developing and conducting end-user training; mapping terminology and procedures to client's operating environment.
* Accomplishes work requirements by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching employees.
* Meets cost standards by monitoring expenses; implementing cost-saving actions.
* Reduces costs and increases serviceability by forwarding information systems solutions to organization knowledge database.
* Updates job knowledge by tracking technology and project management advances; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
We are a technology company that implements Microsoft Technology in the mid-atlantic region. Our consultants do far more than just implement or upgrade systems. We understand the uniqueness of the clients business and we help them apply the right technology to improve their financial, customer service and operational processes. Our application, technology and development consultants will work with with the client to determine the level of services that their organization needs to achieve their immediate and long-term goals. Based on our experience working with hundreds of clients, we bring you best practices and recommend proven process improvements.
Wed, 31 May 2017 13:37:14 PDT