Search Engine Marketing
Taylor Digital is looking to hire a Search Strategist. This individual will be responsible for working on multiple client websites implementing PPC campaigns and enhancing the SEO results. Must be a data driven person who loves crunching numbers. Must have managed PPC campaigns and successfully optimized for clients.
Responsible for improving a company's organic search results. Creates and launches SEO campaigns, identifies areas of improvement, runs PPC campaigns, and attempts to improve the clients' sites' rankings in major search engines.
This position pays between $45k-$65k salary (+ benefits) based on experience.
Skills & Requirements
To get hired at Taylor Digital, you MUST be:
- Lead the way in our pay-per-click and retargeting campaigns.
- Adjust PPC campaigns as regularly to ensure performance.
- Review and analyze client sites for areas that need to improved, deleted, or revised.
- Prepare detailed strategy reports.
- Create advanced SEM/SEO strategies.
- Compile and present SEM/SEO performance reports.
- Identify the least expensive but most powerful and profitable keywords for client sites.
- Improve a company's organic search results.
- Write effective headlines, body copy, and websites.
- Ensure websites are utilizing optimal keywords.
- Place keywords appropriately in copy to gain most search engine traffic.
- Write effective call-to-action statements.
- Keep abreast of white hat and black hat tactics so as not to violate search engine guidelines.
- Strategize ways to improve and track site performance.
- Consult with internal development team to improve the navigation of a site to enhance its search engine ranking.
- Utilize basic programming understanding and web design skills to enhance SEO.
- Comfortable making client presentations talking in front of a room full of people about the data and campaigns you are running.
- We're a quickly growing 12+ person tech company.
- We value productivity over long hours.
- We actively balance work and play.
- This is a full-time position in San Clemente, California.
- We don't relocate (you must live in Orange County!)
- We won't speak with recruiters of any kind. Seriously, don't bother.
- We're not taking calls regarding this position.
This candidate must have immediate availability to start.
We are a team of people who are passionate about using technology to help our clients succeed online. We do this with Web Applications, Search Strategies, Content Marketing Campaigns.
We understand that the clients we serve are people with goals and dreams. Through our partnership, we translate this vision into a more abundant reality. At our heart is always to be true to the client relationship and to be accountable to always delivering on our promises.
San Clemente, CA
Wed, 31 May 2017 14:06:14 PDT