CK Technologies is currently seeking a Manufacturing Engineer that is comfortable within a fast paced environment.
CK Technologies is a supplier of high quality injection molded, chrome plated, painted and assembled parts to the Commercial Truck and Bus Industry.
We are a triple bottom line company which means we are committed to balance and support people, the planet as well as profit. We are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer for our paint and assembly facility.
Our exciting company is experiencing growth and we are looking to add strong talent to our team. This position will be located in our Mount Airy, NC location.
- Participates in work cell layouts, design, implementation, and improvements
- Assists, ensures, and monitors compliance to ISO14001 and QS9000 standards as assigned; machine and process capability studies as required
- Ensures product integrity of internal finishing and paint processes
- Responsible to ensure time line and open issues are addressed
- Ensures that departments are performing efficiently in order to produce products of the highest quality and lowest possible cost
Minimum Education, Experience and Core Competency Requirements:
Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial Engineering with 3 years or more experience is preferred.
Lean, 6S and product flow
Work cell layout experience
Experience with time studies
Microsoft Excel and Word experience
Experience with problem solving
Good customer service and interpersonal skills
Good verbal and written communication skills
Ability to handle multiple projects
Experience with CNC controls and Fanuc robots a plus as is paint and assembly experience.
CK Technologies offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package.
CK Technologies, LLC Celebrates Diversity. EOE
CK Technologies specializes in large tonnage injection molded solutions that support our "Triple Bottom Line" business philosophy within the heavy truck and commercial market. CKT has manufacturing locations in Montpelier, OH, Mount Airy, NC, Brownsville, TX and Ft. Worth, TX. Current capabilities are injection molding, assembly, paint, electro-plating, and ILVS. Parent company is Cascade Engineering in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Mount Airy, NC
Wed, 31 May 2017 10:13:35 PDT