Digital Media Strategist / Planner
The Position: Digital Media Strategist / Planner
We're looking for an experienced and hands-on digital strategist to develop and manage the digital elements of our clients' media plans. The ideal candidate has a passion for marketing and experience managing digital campaigns across multiple channels (paid search, programmatic, social media). The ideal candidate is highly analytic and results-focused, with a proven track record of creating successful campaigns. At the same time, this person has strong communication skills (written and oral), so they can effectively explain, support and sell the recommended digital media plans to our clients. Finally, this individual is able to analyze all available data, recommend ongoing optimization tactics and is able to provide effective reporting of results.
Do you love to juggle multiple projects/clients in a fast-paced environment? Do you have the desire to learn and advance your career by gaining more responsibility and greater client contact in a smaller, more entrepreneurial agency? If so, then MPG is for you!
This is for a full-time position. Candidates looking for freelance or consulting work will not be considered. Candidates living farther than a 45-60 minutes drive from our office looking to work in a virtual office situation will only be considered if they are available full-time, via SKYPE, between 8:30 am and 6:00 pm.
Daily responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborating with account management and media buying team on clients' overall integrated media strategy
- Creating and executing digital marketing strategies
- Reviewing analytic data to identify opportunities and tactics
- Defining proper targeting segmentation and strategy for display campaigns
- Providing recommendations on budget allocation and program priority.
- Formulating and executing digital plans to broaden reach, increase engagement and increase acquisitions
- Assessing potential traffic sources and new media opportunities
- Assisting in keyword research and analysis
- Overseeing and optimizing paid search campaigns.
- Collaborating with creatives to develop effective banners, landing pages, website structure to optimize conversions.
- Conducting in-depth analysis of all digital marketing programs
- Monitoring campaign performance and making appropriate adjustments
- Conducting A/B testing
- Analyzing results data to ensure all programs are meeting allowable CPA goals and ROI benchmarks.
- Developing and maintaining customized reporting based on each client's marketing goals and KPI's
- Staying current on all key changes in paid search, programmatic, social media marketing
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with external partners and providers
Candidates must have a Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 5 years of experience in digital marketing; experience inside an advertising agency is a strong plus. Candidates should be very proficient in Google Analytics and Excel. Google Certification AdWords, Google Analytics is strongly preferred. Candidates should also have experience with SEO concepts and have basic understanding of HTML.
Marketing Performance Group offers excellent company benefits, including competitive salary, major medical, disability, 401-K and a profit sharing plan.
Interested candidates should submit a resume, recent salary history and salary requirements.
The Marketing Performance Group is a dynamic and entrepreneurial marketing and media management agency, working with clients across the US. Our office is located in Boca Raton, Florida.
Founded in 1987, MPG was established to meet the needs of companies seeking the superior media planning and buying services traditionally available to only the largest of advertising clients. Since its founding, MPG has placed hundreds of millions of dollars in advertising --- on a local, regional and national basis. Our media buying expertise covers both traditional media (print, television, radio, away-from-home), as well as interactive media (search marketing, mobile, email, social media, etc.). MPG clients, both past and present, span a wide range of industries --- from retail to casino gaming and from financial services to durable medical equipment. In our thirtieth year of operations, our focus at MPG remains on helping our clients identify more effective and efficient ways to deliver their advertising message to their target customers and thereby improve the return on their advertising investment.
Marketing Performance Group offers excellent company benefits, including competitive salary, major medical, 401-K and a profit-sharing plan.
North Fort Lauderdale, FL
Sat, 20 May 2017 09:47:54 PDT