IT Specialist Mid - 496-07
Active Secret Security Clearance - Required
We are looking to hire an IT Specialist Mid immediately. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly expanding and successful team. We are looking for someone with a hands-on technical background who has effective communication skills. It's your chance to work with the best in the industry in a solutions focused environment.
The successful candidate will:
- Under general direction, applies specialized knowledge in a single discipline such as assembly/integration, cross-discipline functions, data engineering, industry expertise, knowledge engineering or legacy evolution.
- Applies specialization to conceptualize, design, construct, test and implement portions of business and information technology solutions through application of appropriate software development life cycle methodology.
- Interacts with the customer to gain an understanding of the business environment, technical context and organizational strategic direction.
- Defines scope, plans and deliverables for assigned projects. Collects, identifies, defines and organizes detailed user and information technology requirements.
- Coordinates and collaborates with others in analyzing collected requirements to ensure plans and identified solutions meet customer needs and expectations.
- Confirms and prioritizes project plans and deliverables with the customer.
- Participates in business and technical information technology solution implementations, upgrades, enhancement and conversions.
- Understands and uses appropriate tools to analyze, identify and resolve business and or technical problems.
- Applies metrics to monitor performance and measure key project criteria. Prepares system documentation.
- Establishes and maintains security, integrity and business continuity controls and documents.
- Participates in special studies.
- Stays current on emerging tools, techniques and technologies.
- Assists information engineers on application of specialized knowledge to coding, testing, implementation and documentation projects.
- Active DOD Secret Clearance (U.S. Citizen) - Required
- High School Diploma or GED (General Equivalency Diploma)
- 4-9 years of related experience in information systems
- CompTIA A+ CE Certification - Required - (could accept Network+ CE, Security+ CE, or CISSP).
- Attention to detail and commitment to high quality/error free deliverables
- Must be able to pass background investigation and drug screen
Why Join the WITS Team?
World IT Solutions is a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure people feel supported and connected at work. We are proud of our diverse environment, EOE, M/F/Disability/Vet.
Find more company information at www.witsllc.com
Tue, 30 May 2017 14:44:24 PDT