Residential Solar Electrical Foreman
- Organize, lead, and train crews to complete projects within established guidelines and timeframes.
- Ensure attention to detail with an emphasis on quality and safety.
- Analyze and resolve worker problems and recommend solutions.
- Relate to the public and to customers in a professional, courteous and respectful manner, appropriately responding to their complaints.
- Work with up to 600 Volt Circuits.
- Roof and attic work required.
- 1 - 2 years electrical experience desired.
- Valid Electrical Journeyman certification.
- 1 - 2 years Crew Lead/Foreman experience desired.
- Full range of mobility in upper and lower body.
- Be able to work in various positions, including, but not limited to, stooping, standing, bending over, sitting, kneeling and squatting for extended periods of time.
- Be able to lift, pull and push materials and equipment to complete assigned job tasks.
- Be able to lift 50 pounds of weight frequently throughout assigned workday.
- Experience with electrical work involving wiring up to 600 VDC and 480 VAC.
- Valid Driver's License and clean driving record.
Sunrun and Sunrun Installation Services offers competitive salary and benefits.
Sunrun Inc. and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and make employment decisions on the basis of merit and business need. We hire without consideration to race, color, religion, citizenship, political activity or affiliation, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex or gender, or any other basis protected by law.
Sunrun is a leading player in the home solar market, we help homeowners replace electricity they would otherwise purchase from the utility company with clean, attractively priced energy produced by a solar system that can be leased, bought through loan financing, or a cash purchase program with incentives. Customers love what we do, by helping them save money and with their goals of being sustainable.
San Jose, CA
Tue, 30 May 2017 15:19:08 PDT