Licensed Independent Social Worker (LISW) CLEVELAND AND SURROUNDING COUNTIES (LAKE, GEAUGA, CUYAHOGA)
WellQor Health: We are a Premier provider of comprehensive psychological services to the older adult.
- Optimizing Quality Of Life
- Meeting the emotional, cognitive and psychological needs across the lifespan.
Licensed Independent Social Workers needed to conduct Cognitive/Behavioral Therapy Sessions at a Senior Living Community in Columbus and surrounding areas.
OUR EXPANDING GROWTH IN THE CLEVELAND SENIOR LIVING MARKET HAS AFFORDED US TO OFFER VARIOUS EMPLOYMENT OPTIONS AND OPPORTUNITIES TO SUIT YOUR NEEDS
Our Program is growing quickly and we have several positions available to do the following:
- COMPLETE EVALUATIONS AND ASSESSMENT
- CONDUCT TREATMENT SESSIONS
We provide training, ongoing training and continued support.
Our Chief Clinical Officer is Dr. Paul Nussbaum; an international leader in Brain Health and Brain Health Lifestyle ®.
We are looking to hire IMMEDIATELY
EMPLOYMENT OPTIONS AVAILABLE...
- FULL-TIME, PART-TIME W-2 EMPLOYEES
- 1099 INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR...
- MEDICAL, VACATION, HOLIDAY BENEFITS MAY BE AVAILABLE
- OPPORTUNITY FOR MANAGEMENT POSITIONS
- EXCELLENT INCOME POTENTIAL AND ROOM FOR GROWTH
- CREATE YOUR OWN FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE
- Master's Degree required.
- Must be a Licensed Clinical Social Worker in Ohio. (LISW)
At WellQor we are Partners in enriching the lives of those served in and around Senior Living.
Our clinical services are delivered by a highly professional clinical team of licensed Psychologists, Neuropsychologists, and Clinical Social Workers, providing assessments, evaluations, therapy, education, training, research, professional expertise and ongoing support for Senior Living communities.
Tue, 30 May 2017 20:28:46 PDT