Zigatta has teamed up with a fast growing technology and logistics services firm in North Dallas looking to bring in a Controller. The firm has gone through tremendous growth and need to add to their growing team. The firm offers a great compensation package, benefits, growth opportunities, work/life balance and great culture.
- This position will report to the CEO
- The Candidate and will be responsible for performing all accounting functions and financial reporting activities including, cash reconciliations, month-end close process and will be responsible for financial statement preparation, management reporting, budgeting and forecasting, and treasury management
- The ideal candidate will be a hands-on self-starter who thrives in a fast paced environment and possesses the initiative and desire to continuously improve processes and performance.
Ideal Candidate will have:
- Bachelors in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of progressive accounting/finance experience
- Strong ability to lead a department
- Strong communication skills
- CPA is a huge plus
- Strong experience building and maintaining financial models in Excel
At Zigatta, we leverage our expertise to forge long term relationships with our clients based on our 8 core values. We consider ourselves more than just a vendor, but a valued partner for our clients to achieve their business objectives. It's more than just about delivering, its about exceeding.
Tue, 30 May 2017 08:52:27 PDT