Executive Assistant/Office Manager
NeuroGym is a profitable, rapidly growing early stage company in the personal development and internet media industry. As an experienced administrator, the Executive Assistant will be a key part of the NeuroGym corporate administration team. The successful candidate will work with this team to make sure employees have what they need in their physical work environment to do their jobs. This position provides high-level assistance in a small office environment with various tactical and strategic tasks, including general office administration, HR and management support activities. The goal of the position is to help managers and other key employees protect their time to allow them to focus on what matters most to foster the growth of the business. Responsibilities include dedicated support to the company President and secondarily to other key executives, and require extensive past experience in the work place.
• Coordinate and schedule conference calls, onsite meetings, etc.
• Screen and answer inbound phone calls
• Monitor email and voicemail as assigned
• Maintain office supply inventories and ensure office is in an optimal condition for business operations.
• Perform some HR administration
• Participate in some finance and accounting processes
• Guide and maintain various resource schedules
• May oversee other administrative personnel as company grows
• Create and update presentations, proposals, contracts, project check lists, etc.
• Prepare travel arrangements
• Assist in the preparation corporate events, meetings and marketing events
• Participate in some management meetings
• Act as member of the corporate administration team, to support
• Administer the company's corporate ledger and related documents
• Other related duties as assigned or self-identified
• A strong match with NeuroGym company values and culture
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Highly organized
• Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks and projects
• Ability to identify process inefficiencies and make changes/suggestions
• Basic math and problem solving capabilities
• Basic accounting skills (i.e. process and/or review some invoices)
• Professional attitude and appearance
• Accomplished in the ability to communicate effectively with senior executives internally and at client/partner companies.
• Experienced with Microsoft Office suite of products, and very strong computer skills
• Self-starter, with a high ability to proactively recognize, anticipate and to respond to needs
• A proven ability to be discrete and confidential with sensitive company and personnel information
• The ability to fit well into a culture defined by hard work, family, respect AND lots of fun ... in a light and confident office environment. Someone who clearly enjoys working with people.
• Someone who appreciates being the administrative "glue" that happily takes ownership in keeping the office functioning well as the company grows quickly.
• Undergraduate degree strongly preferred. Master's Degree and paralegal experience ideal.
• Minimum five years working within office and business environments
This principally internet-based company is small, profitable and growing rapidly. With proven products for individuals and businesses, the company has a strong and exciting vision for growth in the smart app space. Its current model and products, as well as future business trajectory are based on the hot and quickly expanding sector field of commercial neuroscience applications. CEO is bestselling author and veteran business leader, John Assaraf. President/COO is successful Internet and media industry executive, Andy Jedynak. Both have Silicon Valley tech CEO experience, as well as a long success record of building and growing successful startups and early-stage companies. The company is located in Rancho Santa Fe, just north of San Diego, California.
Rancho Santa Fe, CA
Tue, 30 May 2017 20:28:34 PDT