Candidates with extensive Amdocs Billing/Provisioning systems experience is must.
• Understands the scope of programs as defined by the business requirements and budget process. Participates in key planning milestones.
• Identifies, confirms, and obtains participation from required cross-functional teams. Ensures team clearly understands roles and responsibilities for the duration of the program.
• Creates and builds program plans. Facilitates and drives the core team to identify and schedule all the work for end-to-end deployment required to fulfill program scope. Performs management of upstream and downstream dependencies.
• Analyzes areas of risk to avoid risky activities by identifying and managing critical paths and risk areas. Establishes contingency plans and identifies trigger events and assumes responsibility for initiation corrective actions.
• Identifies and helps the team make program tradeoffs to balance scope, time, and costs. Ensures proper documentation.
• Tracks and manages the program schedule and upstream and downstream dependencies. Analyzes the actual performance against the plan and makes adjustments consistent with plan objectives. Drives action item resolution and track completion. Ensures program milestones are accomplished and ensures overall committed timelines are met. Documents all major plan changes in scope, approach, and date delivery.
• Communicates updates on major milestones and keeps all stakeholders informed of progress and issues. Identifies and manages proposed changes to program parameters and works with Enterprise Program Management and Program Managers to ensure appropriate processes and communications are followed.
• Monitors and ensures quality of program deliverables. Leads core team and key field resources to develop and monitor deployment schedule, strategies, and tools to support the implementation of programs in the field through trials and controlled customer deployments.
Xavient Information Systems Inc. is a global IT engineering company. Working together with such partners as Oracle and Microsoft, Xavient is able to provide comprehensive solutions to customers with a commitment to industry standards and proven technologies in development and support. Strengths include Datawarehousing Middleware, Java, Microsoft Technologies, ERP, TQA, etc. Xavient offers IT Services and innovative practices that enable business process improvement. We provide world-class software solutions to both Fortune 500 companies and smaller companies that need to better leverage their technology investments.
Tue, 30 May 2017 14:00:12 PDT