We have an immediate full time opening for a Network Administrator. Our Network Administrators work closely with our clients and other internal resources to provide best-in-class IT services to small and medium sized businesses in the Greater New Orleans and Northshore areas.
The position requires a broad range of both technical and business skills, as well as the ability to multitask. Excellent oral and written communication skills are also required.
Benefits of working with us:
- The stability of a fifteen year old company with the growth, excitement, and career potential of a startup
- Work with cutting edge technology everyday
- A strong focus on your industry training and certification including company paid for education and exams
- A team of highly motivated, extremely talented, fun and friendly engineers.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- A clear company vision and mission
We are seeking an individual with a minimum of 5 years of hands on experience designing, implementing and supporting networks for small to medium sized businesses.
- Strong knowledge supporting the following:
o Microsoft Windows 2000, 2003, 2008 Active Directory design, implementation and support
o Microsoft Exchange 2003, 2007, and 2010 design, implementation, and support
o Design, implementation and support of TCP/IP based networks including DNS, DHCP, and RADIUS
o Switch configuration including VLAN's and QOS
o Router, firewall and VPN configuration
o Terminal Server and Citrix configuration and administration
o Enterprise Backup, Antivirus, and Antispam solutions
- SQL, SSRS, Linux and MAC experience a plus
If you meet the above criteria, then we suggest you apply now and take the first step towards the most exciting career change you'll ever make.
Tue, 30 May 2017 18:08:27 PDT