Marketing Director (Sales) at A Luxury Memory Care Community!
Villagio at Capriana, Oakmont Senior Living's flagship Memory Care Community seeks a results oriented, Sales and Marketing Director to lead our sales and marketing efforts. Villagio at Capriana is a premier community situated in Brea, CA in the La Floresta master planned neighborhood.
Successful candidates will possess a minimum of three years experience in Senior Housing sales with a proven track record of building and maintaining census as well as community relations. We offer an excellent compensation package which includes a lucrative bonus plan and generous base salary... Apply Today!!
POSITION SUMMARY: Through the combination of marketing and sales efforts, the Marketing Director is responsible for generating and managing leads to qualify prospects and move them through the move in process for the purpose of achieving budgeted occupancy targets. With assistance, develop the Community's marketing, public relations and advertising programs to develop a growing base of referral sources, and to promote the programs provided by the property.
Top candidates for this position will:
- Be responsible for increasing occupancy and achieving sales goals
- Manage a lead and referral database
- Be responsible for touring community and leading prospects through entire sales process by creating trust, building relationships, and overcoming obstacles
- Create and implement events to draw prospects to the community
- Utilizing recognized sales methods, achieve targeted closing ratios through effective information gathering and presenting valid value-based options that "make sense" to the client.
- Receive and/or respond to all incoming calls for inquiries. Follow-up with the inquiries via effective telephone calls, cards/letters, mailing of marketing information and other means in an effort to meet budgeted occupancy. Enter all available information in marketing database.
- Participate in community organizations and professional groups. Develop an active referral base within the community by making personal visits and sponsoring networking functions at the property. Accurately represent the community, its services and pricing structure in all interactions.
- Conduct morning walk-through of community to ensure readiness for property tours. Ensure all common areas needing attention are addressed at the beginning of each day, prior to any tour activity.
- Ensure knowledge base remains current regarding aging, assisted living and dementia-specific care through continuing education.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the local market trends and competitors to assist in development of sales and marketing strategies and action plans.
- Complete a Competitive Market Analysis
- Complete the marketing report weekly and provide completed report to the Executive Director.
- Assist with the processing of all required information necessary to complete a successful move-in.
- Demonstrate knowledge of each resident as an individual.
- Respond to resident concerns and complaints in a professional and caring manner. Elevate issues to your supervisor when appropriate.
- Understand and ensure compliance with all Federal (Title 22) and state regulations concerning the department.
- Participate in daily "Stand-Up" meetings to communicate key issues within the department.
- Maintain a safe and secure environment for all staff, residents and guests, following established safety standards. Immediately report all hazardous conditions or equipment safety issues to the Executive Director.
- Demonstrate flexibility in work schedule as evidenced by working holidays, evenings, weekends and additional shifts when necessary to ensure adequate coverage within the department.
- Encourage teamwork through cooperative interactions with co-workers and other departments.
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS, ETC:
- Three or more years of marketing experience or a sales background (memory care and assisted living experience preferred)
- Must be eighteen (18) years of age
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent. Prefer a Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, Gerontology or a related field or equivalent experience
- Able to operate a personal computer and be proficient in MS Office programs (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Able to operate standard office equipment, including fax machine, copier, telephone, etc.
- Knowledge of and/or ability to learn the theory and practice of assisted living and dementia care
- Able to work with seniors and patiently interact with cognitively impaired individuals
- Able to be flexible, adapt and respond to change, make decisions in stressful situations and prioritize tasks and projects.
- Able to process information and apply common sense understanding to follow and carry out written or oral instructions.
- Able to analyze, solve and respond to problems or concerns.
- Able to count and perform moderately complex math problems
- Able to read, write and speak the English language and to interact and communicate effectively with employees, supervisors, physicians, health care professionals, residents, and their families
- Must be highly motivated and able to work independently
- Able to obtain and maintain valid first aid certification
- Be mobile and able to perform the physical requirements of the job. Good physical health, verified by a health screening, including a chest x-ray or an intradermal test result not more than 6 months prior or seven (7) days after employment
- Must pass a criminal background clearance before beginning work.
Job Type: Full-time
This is a great opportunity if you enjoy working with people of all ages. We are committed to providing our employees with not only a job, but a rewarding career. We offer a competitive rate of pay for the right person. Compensation includes base salary plus commissions. We offer great benefits for medical, dental, vision and 401k after one year; along with paid vacation, paid sick time, and paid holidays.
Oakmont is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring, developing, and promoting team members based on individual ability and job performance.
Oakmont Senior Living is a recognized leader in the Assisted Living and Memory Care Industry, having planned and developed more than 50 retirement communities in the western United States. Our company is dedicated to hearing, understanding and responding to the needs of aging seniors. Our award winning communities and attentive staff ensure that our residents retirement years will be full of comfort and luxury.
Tue, 30 May 2017 16:30:50 PDT