Under the direction of the Warehouse Manager, the Warehouse Supervisor has the responsibility for supervision of warehouse functions. Responsible for the organization, training and scheduling of staff and directing of the warehouse on a shift-to-shift basis. Adjusts schedules as necessary to meet the demands of the company. The Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for warehouse order accuracy, productivity levels and facility maintenance. Activities are coordinated under the direction of the Warehouse Manager to assure an efficient, effective warehouse operation.
WAREHOUSE SUPERVISOR SUMMARY JOB DESCRIPTION
- Responsible for the daily scheduling of warehouse personnel to ensure proper staffing in order to select and receive products at the facility in a productive and cost-efficient manner.
- Responsible for warehouse inventory accuracy ensuring that RF procedures are followed. Expectation is 99% or greater.
- Directs the day-to-day activities of the warehouse. Such activities include shipping, receiving, sanitation, maintenance, inventory control, etc.
- Maintains "audit ready" facility at all times capable of achieving an SQF Level 3 top percentage rating. 100% is expectation.
- Generates and/or monitors warehouse productivity reports, in regard to production downtime related to warehouse issues and accounts for all labor hours. Adheres to budget requirements for warehouse labor including headcount and authorized overtime.
- Assures all employees are trained on procedures and monitors that standard operating procedures are being followed including work performance(output), receiving, putaway, staging and return to stock for production and shipping/receiving.
- Responsible for maintenance of warehouse equipment, providing both preventive maintenance programs and all necessary repairs. Ensures that the warehouse personnel have safe, efficient equipment in order to perform the distribution functions.
- Responsible for warehouse safety programs in order to provide a safe and clean workplace for employees and within the regulations of all OSHA local and state regulations.
- Responsible for the progressive disciplinary process in the area of counseling, oral and written warnings; ensures a productive labor climate in the warehouse operation.
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
- 2+ years of warehouse supervisory experience.
- Food industry experience preferred.
- Computer literate with minimum basic Excel, Word, Outlook, or other email software.
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus.
**Hyde &Hyde Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)**
**Local Candidates Only* *No Recruiters Please**
Hyde & Hyde Inc., is the leading supplier of salad condiments to the fresh-cut produce industry and offers custom packaging and co-packing for CPG's, Retail Chains and Food Service since 1975.
We offer a great working environment that is challenging and fast-paced. In addition, we offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, 401(k) with Employer Match, Vacation, Sick and Holiday pay. This is a great opportunity to contribute to the growth of a highly successful company and be clearly recognized for your achievements!
Sat, 20 May 2017 15:03:49 PDT