Requisition Number: STFR003759
Division/College: College of Professional Studies
Location: Boston Main Campus
Full-time/Part-time: Full Time
The Program Manager will work with the Senior Assistant Dean of the Regulatory Affairs Division in providing outstanding program management for graduate and/or undergraduate programs that are offered at Northeastern. The primary focus of this position is to insure quality program delivery and excellent customer service and support to students and faculty, ultimately resulting in a first-class student experience and a life-long learning connection.
- Manage a varied portfolio of programs; graduate and/or undergraduate,
- Maintain accurate enrollment and coordinate course schedules and faculty assignments
- Notify faculty and students throughout each term of various upcoming deadlines;
- Provide quarterly revenue and enrollment figures for budget projections
- Collaborate with Program Directors in defining and clarifying processes and deadlines to ensure students have what they
need to be successful.
Must be able to work well with many constituencies: students, faculty, academic coordinators, and program offices from Deans to support staff. Team work and strong organizational and interpersonal skills are essential. Bachelor’s degree with 2-3 years’ experience in higher education, preferably with adult learners or in a high customer service environment required. Strong Microsoft Office skills required.
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: Careers@Northeastern
Northeastern University is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Educational Institution and Employer, Title IX University. Northeastern University particularly welcomes applications from minorities, women and persons with disabilities. Northeastern University is an E-Verify Employer.