NCE Partnerships Support Manager
The individual in this position will work to support the Director of Partnerships and Community Engagement to advance the strategic agenda of the College. The position requires sophisticated organizational acumen, problem-solving ability, and ability to work across all personnel to achieve results.
• Supports the ongoing management and execution of Partnerships projects, including strategic planning and communication with faculty and staff across the college and university;
• Develops content in support of the design and execution of partnerships with schools, districts and other educational organizations to ensure projects are completed on schedule, are of high quality, and efficient in resource data. Works with Director and team to ensure partnership prospects are prioritized to produce measurable results in enrollment and student impact;
• Supports outreach efforts through development of attractive and error-free draft materials that respond to customer needs, including presentations, emails, and information for distribution through print or electronic means and for internal use;
• Supports organizational efforts, maintaining and updating lists of partnerships and coordinating projects internally through continuous contact with university stakeholders;
• Conducts background research and develops summary information for Partnerships Director regarding key issues pertaining to Partnerships and its programs, as well as in preparation for meetings and external activities;
• Assists in provision of day-to-day support for Partnerships Office, including meeting coordination, agenda preparation, note-taking, and customer service. Maintains a knowledge of NLU systems and personnel in order to direct internal and external questions and work to the appropriate places.
• Oversees the planning and execution of events.
• 3 years but less than 5 years of previous experience required.
• Project management experience.
• Demonstrated skill in MS Office, web, and social media.
• Car and ability to commute/travel within the Chicago area.
• An understanding of the University system and the K-12 education and/or educator preparation is preferred.