PROJECT MANAGER, COMMERCIAL ROOFING
If you are looking for a position to manage commercial roofing projects on a day to day basis this is a great opportunity for you.
- Review contracts prior to commencement of projects?
- Schedule and update project schedules?
- Schedule inspections?
- Coordination of material deliveries?
- Maintain quality of work & safety on job sites?
- Communicate with inspectors, owners, and crews as necessary?
- Order or requisition materials and supplies?
- Analyze workers and production problems and recommend solutions?
If you answer yes to most of the questions above... Come JOIN our Team.
- Minimum of 3 years commercial roofing knowledge
- Knowledge of roof details & installations experience in field management
- Strong management and organizational skills
- OSHA, roofing and construction safety knowledge
- Ability to identify and troubleshoot roof leaks
- Knowledge of roof repairs and maintenance programs
- Have a VALID Florida License and good driving record.
- Bilingual both English and Spanish is a plus.
- Basic computer skills to include Excel and Microsoft
- Have the ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
Latite Roofing and Sheet Metal is the largest roofing company in Florida, providing residential and commercial roofing services for over 70 years.
Latite offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including 401k and is an equal opportunity employer.
Please e-mail your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fort Myers, FL
Mon, 29 May 2017 14:17:36 PDT