- Participate in on-call support of production databases on a rotating basis.
- Pro-actively monitor production database for high availability and performance.
- Provide DBA support to assigned projects
- Enforce best practices in all areas of database administration and architecture
- Database optimization
- Involve in capacity planning for growth and changes
- Proven oracle database administration experience in production database environments
- Experience with Teradata & Production Support is required.
- Excellent communication skills for production support and participating in strategic planning and project meetings.
- A good team player. Willing to share and distribute knowledge through documentation.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently on projects.
- Ability to stay focused in tough/chaotic situations.
- Continually broadens own technical, functional and industry skill base.
Xavient Information Systems Inc. is a global IT engineering company. Working together with such partners as Oracle and Microsoft, Xavient is able to provide comprehensive solutions to customers with a commitment to industry standards and proven technologies in development and support. Strengths include Datawarehousing Middleware, Java, Microsoft Technologies, ERP, TQA, etc. Xavient offers IT Services and innovative practices that enable business process improvement. We provide world-class software solutions to both Fortune 500 companies and smaller companies that need to better leverage their technology investments.
Mon, 29 May 2017 10:53:27 PDT