High Performance Project Manager
(Please Note: This ad is long because we love our business and want to make sure all candidates know we have a different approach right up front. If you're the next top performer, please work as hard on your cover letter to show us you are THE person for this job! COVER LETTERS will get read and do matter)
We are seeking a highly skilled Processor with a consistent award winning "NO EXCUSE" attitude. Our future impact player has a track record of adding value wherever they go and creates a following second to none. Ideally, you are passionate about solar, quality work and excel at getting things done.
The Erus Opportunity
• Merit Based Compensation
Our company has a best of class compensation plan. This position offers a competitive base pay PLUS performance bonuses. You truly earn at the level you perform and were only looking for top performers.
• Right Solution at The Right Time
The solar industry is currently exploding when the rest of the economy is limping. With government incentives and cash rebates working in conjunction with the significant price drops the solar industry is booming. The Federal government has committed tens of billions of dollars to the industry.
• Our game-changing offerings
We employ an innovative and highly effective marketing approach that creates thousands of preset, pre-qualified homeowners interested in our products. This along with the pricing leverage we command provide massive value to both our organization and our customers.
• Growth Track Record
From humble beginnings, Erus Energy today is a top regional player positioned to go national. Armed with a national growth strategy, Erus will continue to grow across America, providing tremendous opportunities to both its clients and employees.
• Future Opportunity
Erus Energy is committed to help you find the future you seek. We grow from within as a matter of principle.
The Project Manager position is a dynamic position that is responsible for managing the solar photovoltaic system installation from beginning to end. The position requires the ability manage multiple details, relationships, and time lines on a high volume of projects. You do not need to have prior experience in solar PV but you do need verifiable track record of success in managing and processing multiple transactions e.g. loan processor, administrator, etc.
• Manage multiple projects to meet deadlines
• Interface with clients and offer a high level of customer care according to the organizational values
• Track all projects through to completion and be able to communicate to coworkers the status of a project
• Perform additional duties as assigned and/or directed
• Ability to work in a team environment as well as work independently
• Competitive, goal oriented, and well organized
• Basic knowledge of residential construction preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
• Excellent customer service skills required
• Regular, reliable and predictable attendance required
• Ability to work well with others in a collaborative team environment
Benefits for Full-Time Positions
• Competitive compensation with many positions incentivized
• Attractive vacation, sick and holiday pay
• Quarterly bonus programs
• Employee referral program
• Career path opportunities for top performers
This position is not right for everyone. We work hard, we work late and we work often. You must be willing to work hard, work smart ,and most of all produce results.
About Erus Energy www.erusenergy.com
Erus Energy is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Erus Energy is a leading solar energy company headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona with offices also located throughout Texas, New Mexico, Florida, and South Carolina.
Erus Energy Has more Positive BBB customers than any solar company in the USA!!
Our Core Values;
Golden Rule: We treat others the way we want to be treated
Responsibility: We do what we say were going to do
Transparency: We use candor and are transparent with others
Servant Leadership: We lead by serving
Mon, 29 May 2017 12:39:41 PDT