Clinical Laboratory Scientist
Clinical Laboratory Scientist/MT (Part Time Position)
Primary job responsibilities include:
- Laboratory testing and quality control verification for ELISA tests
- Specimen documentation
- Record keeping Compliance with CLIA healthcare regulations.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Compliance with HIPAA regulations
- Maintaining and ordering adequate laboratory supplies
- Calibration and maintenance of laboratory equipment
- Communication with the medical team, and laboratory sterilization.
- MT or MLT with 1-4 years of experience with high complexity clinical testing, ideally with serology and/or immunology experience.
- Or Bachelor's Degree in relevant scientific field (Biology, Chemistry, etc.)
- Current California CLS License
- ASCP Certified preferred but not required
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Flexible hours 12-18 hours per week
- Full training and technical support will be provided.
Mon, 29 May 2017 12:23:16 PDT