Business Financial & Financing, Management Internship, Chinese/Korean
The primary responsibilities of this position are financial & financing marketing, loan document preparation, loan servicing and review of loan accounts. The right candidate will have strong interpersonal skills, excellent organizational and analytical skills. Banking experience is preferred, two years of Loan Operations experience and knowledge of lending procedures and regulatory guidelines is a plus.
- Broad knowledge of such fields: accounting, marketing, business administration, finance, etc. Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent;
- Excellent communication, organizational and coordinating abilities;
- Competency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Strong customer service orientation;
- Ability to read, analyze and understand general business/finance related articles and professional journals; Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees;
- Fluency in English both verbally and non-verbally.
Accounting, Finance, and Business related majors. No experience required. Training Available.
Vision Global Consulting was founded by professionals with years of experience in banking and finance who shared a common goal - that of providing sound financial strategy to individuals and businesses. We aim to provide personalized financial solutions to small and mid-sized businesses to help them grow and achieve success. We have access to a network of regional and national banks, and private capital investors, which enables us to provide "express" business loans, business lines of credit, commercial loans, merchant cash advances, etc. Our transparent, consultative approach empowers business owners, letting them make their own unique informed decisions. Vision Global Consulting has made it easy for small business owners to get business capital even with the strict bank guidelines, and the frozen credit markets by offering multiple funding solutions, which traditional banks don't provide. Our customized financial solutions mean that different types of businesses can receive different financing options based on their requirements.
Mon, 29 May 2017 09:40:23 PDT