Field Engineer/PLC Programmer
Provide representation and technical support for the purpose of installing, commissioning, and trouble-shooting Italian built equipment sold by Zecchetti USA in the U.S. market place. This may include Canada and Mexico. This position requires travelling to and remaining on site to complete assigned projects at customer plant locations through out the continental U.S. and Canada.
• Provide on-site supervision and support to customers to install & erect palletizers, depalletizers and conveying systems and other equipment sold by Zecchetti after delivery of this equipment to the customer's plant site.
• Make the required mechanical adjustments to the Zecchetti supplied equipment to run the customer containers, pallets and other packaging materials.
• Be responsible for ensuring that the proper alignments and adjustment are made during the erection and re-assembly of Zecchetti supplied equipment. Make required adjustments to properly interface with existing customer conveying systems and other line equipment.
• Modify, adjust and troubleshoot the PLC and servo control programs to ensure proper operation of the entire system as supplied by Zecchetti, this includes all the interface elements required between the Zecchetti System and other electrical control systems on the production line.
• Train customer personnel and operators to operate and properly maintain Zecchetti supplied equipment.
• Act as the point of contact for the customer, acting in a professional manner striving to meet or exceed the customer expectations for quality and professional service.
USA Representative for an Italian Machinery Manufacturer of Equipment for the Bottle Manufacturing Industry.
Thu, 25 May 2017 06:19:43 PDT