At VisionPoint, we create technology-enabled communication environments that free organizations to engage productively with anyone, anywhere. We have an exciting opportunity for a drafting professional at our office in Newington, CT. We are looking for someone who is driven and excited to learn about today's technology capabilities, and be part of a design team. Responsibilities include, but not limited to create electrical/architectural drawings for integrated A/V systems, under guidance of an AV Design Engineer. We are looking for someone to assist the AV Design Engineer, while managing, tracking, and executing the day to day drafting projects and requirements.
- Ideal candidate will be proficient in AutoCAD
- Proficiency with Revit preferred, but not required
- Architectural/electrical drafting background preferred
- Have an understanding of Computer Aided Drafting & Design standards
- Effectively prioritize and manage time and tasks
- Good communication skills.
- Good documentation skills
- Basic knowledge of A/V industry a plus, but is not required.
- Interested in learning the technical aspects of the business
- Interested in taking a lead role in projects, coordinating critical details of a project
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- Medical, dental, life insurance
- Short-term disability
- 401 (k) plan
- Generous paid time off
- On-Site Training
Commensurate with experience
VisionPoint is an Audio Visual systems integration and service company located in Newington, CT. VisionPoint provides strategic technology solutions related to the integrated corporate communications market. VisionPoint has achieved success by understanding and implementing successful technology strategies and by providing the highest level of customer support in an increasingly dynamic technological and business environment. Join a firm that provides tremendous training and career growth opportunities in an expanding industry.
Sun, 28 May 2017 13:03:24 PDT