Senior Project Manager
Expected responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Review, and become familiar with project plans, specifications, and other contract documents
• Perform accurate, thorough take offs of materials and equipment for both new and ongoing electrical projects
• Issue purchase orders and sub-contracts
• Obtain, review for accuracy, and issue submittals and shop drawings
• Establish accurate budgets and keep them updated throughout the project
• Perform kick off meeting with the foreman prior to the project's commencement and relay scope, schedule and man hours.
• Communicate with the job foreman to assure he has the most recent information for the project
o Ensure Foreman's Daily Report forms are completed and that the information contained is pertinent to the outcome of the project's schedule and budget
• Monitor and maintain required crew composition
• Track man hours and project related costs. Update as required to maintain accurate projections for management
• Pursue job opportunities through existing and new clientele
Experience with a Construction company
Project management experience
Evidence of career progression with growth and commitment
Experience with Accubid estimating software
Long term vendor relationships
Past positive client relationships
Young Electric + Communications offers a friendly and open culture that promotes work/life Balance, Leadership, Education, Safety and Service as our core values. The team enjoys the professional and personal balance we have in the office where above all else, the "People" make who we are. We present an exceptional professional opportunity to create your own legacy that evolves around honesty, integrity and strategic "out of the box" thinking.
Young Electric began in 1977 and has been on a successful "controlled" growth rate since then. Our company philosophy is our employees comes first so that our customers are provided the service they expect. We are located in the Mission District and near public transportation which we support.
Our projects and clientele are very diverse starting with owner direct buildings and campuses to working with General Contractors in a variety of high-rise buildings or facilities. From Bio-pharm labs to Hospitals to Office TI's, we are capable to provide all facet of services to our clients.
Our motto is that there are no "glass ceilings" at YEC. The opportunities for growth are solely dependent upon your effort and dedication.
San Francisco, CA
Mon, 22 May 2017 07:46:13 PDT