SQL Database Engineer
Full-time, Dallas, TX.
We are looking for a Senior Database Engineer that has the experience and passion to deliver results.
What does it mean to be a Database Engineer on this team?
You will architect solutions, design databases and tables, write effective T-SQL stored procedures, and optimize existing tables and code to ensure our end users have the best, fastest experience possible. You will advise, guide, and provide input on a variety of business and technical challenges.
We are looking for a team member who:
- Loves to ship great software
- Appreciates the difference between good database design and great database design
- Relishes the chance to write T-SQL code that will perform in a highly transactional, 24/7/365 environment
- Understands SQL Server internals and why that is important
- Understands the "why" behind the code they write
- Know their way around a query execution plan
- Uses DMVs to validate code performance
- Likes to discover things like "how the optimizer works"
- Revels in meeting tight project schedules
- Can translate business requirements into solid designs and efficient code
- Has earned a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience)
- Enjoys open, consistent communication with peers, developers, business teams, and management.
At Zigatta, we leverage our expertise to forge long term relationships with our clients based on our 8 core values. We consider ourselves more than just a vendor, but a valued partner for our clients to achieve their business objectives. It's more than just about delivering, its about exceeding.
Sun, 28 May 2017 08:22:28 PDT