Field Applications Engineer - Bluetooth
RIGADO requires several Field Application Engineers to support technical and sales inquiries from key accounts. The successful candidates will join a growing team, develop customer relationships and drive design wins.
- Identify new opportunities with key customers.
- Assist in closing new deals.
- Deliver presentations on RIGADO products / roadmap to key customers.
- Deliver technical training on RIGADO products to customers.
- Attend trade exhibitions.
- Provide first line technical support to key customers on common user issues
- Provide new product ideas back to engineering.
- Developing application notes / user guides.
Skills / Attributes Required
- Degree/Masters in Electrical/Electronic/Firmware engineering discipline or equivalent.
- Understanding of design/system integration to identify where RIGADO can provide solutions.
- Understand schematics
- Understand software development and IDEs
- Understand sales processes: timescales, shipping options, distribution
- Knowledge of Bluetooth Low Energy
- Knowledge of MCUs and low power systems
- Knowledge of a variety of system interfaces e.g. WIFI, RFID, NFC, GPS, UART, SPI, I2C, USB would be a plus.
- Programming in C or C++
- Significant travel is required.
- Based out of Portland or Salem OR
Rigado is an IoT (Internet of Things) solutions company that helps clients design, build, and manage connected products. Our customers include both Fortune 1000 companies and IoT innovators. We are currently seeking experienced, career-oriented professionals who are excited to participate in and contribute to our rapid growth.
Rigado provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rigado complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Rigado expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Rigado's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Sun, 28 May 2017 13:49:04 PDT