Call Center Manager
Boutique marketing research & data collection/focus group facility is looking for a key person to help us grow.
If you like working in a fast paced, multitasking environment this could be the perfect position for you. If the idea of managing people and projects with many interruptions sounds stressful, do not apply. This is not a boring job where can check FB throughout the day.
- Hire, train and develop staff
- Manage production to meet or exceed budget expectations
- Review work for accuracy and auditing work quality.
- Produce daily project progress reports.
- Source calling lists to support project requirements
- Responding to staff and participant questions
Beyond doing the above tasks we expect the candidate to generate ideas for improving our processes and challenging conventional wisdom. Our management staff plays a key role in the strategy and direction of the company.
Requirements/Experience and Skills:
- Detail oriented and people focused.
- 2 years supervisory experience required.
- 1-2 years Marketing Research or Call Center supervisory experience preferred.
- Ability to stand and oversee call center staff making yourself easily available. This is not FT a desk job.
- Ability to learn new projects daily and own them, being able accurately answer questions on the spot.
- Ability to work well in a fast paced environment.
- Problem Identifier. Ability to spot problems and correct them or bring to managers attention
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Fluent Spanish a plus!
Precision Research Inc. is a well-established provider of marketing research services to a global customer base. We have been in operation since 1959. We operate out of a large 4 room focus group facility located near O'Hare airport. We pay close attention to integrity and quality of the services we provide.
Accessible from public transportation.
Des Plaines, IL
Sun, 21 May 2017 07:33:20 PDT