Marketing / Proposal Manager
Proposal and Marketing Manager
- We are seeking a full-time employee with outstanding marketing and proposal management skills, ideally with experience in receivables management, financial services, information technology, federal government contracting, or business process outsourcing.
- The marketing manager will manage multiple sister companies marketing campaigns, internal databases, and proposal efforts.
- The marketing manager is a vital role requiring exceptional proposal management and writing skills with seven to ten years of hands-on experience within a proposal center environment.
- The marketing manager will collaborate/interface with the business development team, including sales, subject matter experts, and executive leadership to complete large, complex opportunities.
- The marketing manager will develop proposal strategies and execute superior written RFP responses.
- The marketing manager will assist in gathering and analyzing data on key competitors.
- The marketing manager will use multiple online resources to actively scan for business development opportunities that may be of interest.
- The marketing manager will maintain and be a resources for others in the use of the company CRM system, currently ACT!.
- This position will include writing executive summaries and cover letters and researching, writing, and editing proposal-specific requirements.
- The marketing manager is expected to have a broad understanding of company solutions in order to effectively lead the sales team in drafting targeted submissions that enhance win probability.
- In addition to directing active proposal teams, the marketing manager will manage ad hoc independent assignments such as serve as a subject matter expert to the proposal team for multiple products.
- The marketing manager should have some familiarity with, or be able to quickly become knowledgeable of, federal, state, and local RFP processes.
- The marketing manager will maintain a consistent brand through the creation and use of templates, presentation materials, graphics, and supporting tools.
- This is a fast-paced environment with many competing proposals in process so the expectation is that the marketing manager is expected to work independently and collaboratively from the outset with minimal hands-on training.
- Minimum qualifications:
- 7-10 years proposal management-related experience with strong management of small to large proposals
- Exceptional written communication skills, including conveying technical information and complicated ideas into language and concepts easily understood by others, proper grammar and mechanics, and editing/revising skills
- Proven track record in managing large, complex proposal efforts for government, higher education, merchant, and financial institutions is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to improve company processes, including the development and maintenance of a proposal library
- Exceptional attention to detail throughout the writing process
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex tasks and diverse teams
- Experience leading proposal teams in discussions on proposal win themes/value proposition and other strategic messages
- Demonstrated ability to maintain clear, consistent, timely, and effective communication with proposal stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to identify key components of an RFP and use them to develop a responsibility matrix and other tools to ensure compliance for each proposal effort
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, concurrent complex proposal efforts and teams simultaneously
- Strong proposal writing experience in a fast-paced environment is critical; excellent verbal and written communication skills writing original content and editing are essential functions of the job
- Outstanding leadership, management, planning, analytical, problem solving, project management, time management, and organizational skills
- Must be willing to work extended hours when necessary
- Must be attentive to detail, work well under pressure and have the ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects with competing deadlines in a timely manner
- Must have a proactive approach to work, the ability to think outside of the box, the flexibility to work with individuals at all levels, and the ability to deliver results that ultimately lead to revenue generation
- High degree of competency using software products, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) and Adobe Acrobat
- Bachelor s degree in Marketing, English, Communications, or a related field required
- This position is located in Norcross, GA
- Please reply to the ad with your resume and salary requirement
Growing IT consulting company specializing in healthcare information technology.
Sun, 28 May 2017 11:12:22 PDT