UDI Technical Consultant IV - Sol1
UDI Technical Consultant IV
• UDI discovery
• UDI agent deployment
• Ability to view uCMDB database and knowledge of uCMDB data model
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong customer facing skills
• Validate uCMDB architecture
• Deploy agents on target development environment to 100-200 development machines
• Check uCMDB to ensure data is collected, correct, and complete
• Work with Asset Management technical consultant to build integration between UD and AM
• Start pushing agents into production systems
NBS Enterprises creates competitive advantages. We isolate and overcome constraints to deliver performance value for all involved: you, your customer, and your employees. We break current market staffing trends with price-sensitive strategies solutions.
Our goal is to work in partnership with you, our client, become a trusted advisor and teammate to establish a relationship that provides you and your team with a competitive advantage at both the contract and at the task order levels. NBS' innovative 'Triangle' approach to staffing support provides you, your customer, and your future employee a risk mitigation solution that is second to none.
Sun, 28 May 2017 09:19:58 PDT