We are seeking a motivated Project Coordinator to help collaborate on and manage multiple cross-functional projects including product and campaign launches. The candidate will serve as a leader in the office and create alignment among all respective departments at Jaanuu.
- Help manage concurrent projects, deliverables, timelines and notifications
- Coordinate project workflow via Asana, ticketing, scheduling, and delivery to ensure projects run smoothly
- Review status of ongoing projects status and identify bottlenecks to increase throughput
- Deliver updates on project status to all relevant team members and manage / monitor expectations
- Serve as primary liaison between Creative & Marketing Departments
- Manage creative pipeline and execution of marketing initiatives
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-3+ years of creative project management
- Prior experience in retail and/or ecommerce companies a plus
- Experienced in online project management tools - Asana, Basecamp, etc.
- Determined work ethic coupled with intellectual motivation
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- Extremely strong communicator
- Organized and efficient multi-tasker with ability to shine in a fast growing organization
At Jaanuu, we're reimagining the multi-billion dollar medical apparel industry. Through contemporary, runway-inspired silhouettes along with premium antimicrobial finished fabrics, Jaanuu is at the forefront of category reinvention. Venture backed and founded by a seasoned team of consumer-focused VC/private equity investors, designers and developers, Jaanuu disintermediates a traditional and antiquated retail channel with a sophisticated ecommerce platform at Jaanuu.com. Since its launch, Jaanuu has sold product around the globe and has quickly become the fastest growing company in its category.
El Segundo, CA
Sun, 28 May 2017 11:54:11 PDT