Sports Marketing Project Manager
Sports Marketing Project Manager
This is an outstanding opportunity to start a rewarding career in advertising sales for both experienced and entry level candidates. Side Effects, established in 1996, is a fast growing sports marketing company with a presence in over 37 states. If you are looking for stability, growth and a FUN work environment, look no further! We are a high school sports marketing company whose mission is to make a difference in communities nationally and in third world countries. One of our main goals is to enrich the lives of people, starting with our employees. As a result, we offer optional Bible Studies, leadership training, company picnics, team building activities, prayer time and much more.
We are rapidly expanding and are seeking to hire several Sports Marketing Project Managers to work with our inside sales team. This position will be based in our Franklin, OH office.
Job Responsibilities Include:
• Internet Research/Prospecting
• Creating attractive and well written email proposals
• Communicating updates on the sales process to our schools' Athletic Directors
• Generating warm leads through networking as well as cold calling
• Utilizing our CRM to organize and consistently follow-up with prospects
• Negotiating and closing deals
• Preparing contracts and internal paperwork
• Various customer service tasks (minimal)
Our ideal candidates must have a strong desire to succeed. Additionally, we require:
• Superior Work Ethic. Must be committed to working 40 hours per week in our Franklin office and willing to go above and beyond minimum expectations to get the job done.
• Ability to work independently (fulfill job requirements without being micromanaged).
• Team player mentality-- must work well with others and contribute positively to the team.
• Outgoing, enthusiastic personality -- Must be a "people person" with a POSITIVE ATTITUDE!
• Previous B2B sales, advertising sales and/or fundraising experience helpful but not required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
• High level of professionalism and ethics are required. Dishonest and unethical behavior is not tolerated. Professional references are required.
• COMPUTER SKILLS REQUIRED INCLUDE: Microsoft Office; G-mail and Google Docs; Internet research skills; ability to learn and utilize our CRM (Infor). We can provide training for some of these programs but basic computer skills are required.
We offer a base salary as well as a generous commission plan and bi-weekly bonuses. Benefits include health, dental and life insurance (after 90 days), PTO and flex time. Employees are also eligible to participate in a Simple IRA plan after 2 years of employment. Reps who meet our minimally acceptable sales expectations will earn between $40,000 - $45,000 first year. Top performers consistently earn $50,000 - $85,000.
This is an extraordinary sales opportunity. Our turnover is very low for a sales organization. We provide a uniquely positive work environment and culture. These positions will fill quickly. To learn more about Side Effects, Inc., please visit our website at www.sideeffectsinc.com.
Side Effects, Inc. has been in business over 20 years. We work with High Schools in 37 states - and we are expanding! We are a local, family owned business and provide a uniquely positive work environment/culture. For more information about our company, please visit our website at: www.sideeffectsinc.com.
Sat, 27 May 2017 14:04:29 PDT