IT Specialist Jr - 891-13
Active Secret Security Clearance - Required
We are looking to hire an IT Specialist Jr. immediately. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly expanding and successful team. We are looking for someone with a hands-on technical background who has effective communication skills. It's your chance to work with the best in the industry in a solutions focused environment.
The successful candidate will:
- Under immediate supervision, install, configure, service,
repair, and maintain information technology systems in both a
stand-alone and client-server environment, including MS server, Defense
Message Systems, and other authorized information technology systems.
- Install, configure, service, repair, and maintain hardware and software for
network services, storage networking devices, and servers.
- Integrate multiple information systems in a networked environment, evaluate and
resolve customer information system problems, effect required hardware
upgrades and repair to maintain mission capability.
- Install and configure wireless hubs, routers, switches, and various transmission
media, server hardware and software, and ensure the proper installation
and configuration of workstation hardware and software for efficient
operation on the network.
- Install, optimize and troubleshoot Local Area and Base Area Networks.
- Familiar with Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6), Enhanced Interior Gateway
Routing Protocol (EIGRP), Border Gateway Protocol (BGP), Virtual Local
Area Network (VLAN), Virtual Private Network (VPN), and Network Address
- Active DOD Secret Clearance (US Citizen) - Required
- High School Diploma General Equivalency Diploma (GED)
- 2-4 years of experience Required
- CompTIA A+ CE or CompTIA Network+ CE Required
- Attention to detail and commitment to high quality/error free deliverables
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
Why Join the WITS Team?
World IT Solutions is a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure people feel supported and connected at work. We are proud of our diverse environment, EOE, M/F/Disability/Vet.
Find more company information at www.witsllc.com
Sat, 27 May 2017 09:16:10 PDT