Recovery Home Clinical Asst Program Director Masters Level Clinician
YOU MUST HAVE A MINIMUM OF A LADC-1, LMHC, LCSW or a MASTER'S DEGREE TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB
~~Hope House Addiction Services
The Assistant Program Director/Clinical Supervisor is responsible for providing supervision to staff, direct individual and group substance use disorder (SUD) counseling to the residents of Hope House and administrative/ management support to the Program Director. Hope House Recovery Home is a 95-bed, six-month ASAM Level 3.1 residential treatment facility. The Clinical Team has a Director, 2 Assistants, and 11 Recovery Counselors, Recovery Specialists, as well as other support staff.
• Act in accordance with Hope House, Inc.'s Standards of Care at all times, including maintaining professional ethics, boundaries and client confidentiality and working from a strength-based perspective using evidence-based methods including, in part the tools of Motivational Interviewing, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Medication Assisted Treatment, etc.
• Ensure that all services are delivered in compliance with agency standards, regulatory and contractual requirements.
• Provide supportive and empathic individual counseling.
• Maintain effective documentation and record keeping systems, including but not limited to: biopsychosocial assessment, treatment planning, re-assessment; progress notes; case management; consent forms; data collection, and aftercare and discharge planning, and follow-up.
• Maintain current working knowledge of referral sources such as housing, medical, mental health, MAT, outpatient counseling, and dental, legal, self-help groups and others to provide comprehensive services to the program clients.
• Facilitate groups as assigned, and complete required documentation.
• Assist in interviewing, hiring, training, and terminating of staff in consultation with the Program Director and Director of Operations and Director of Behavioral Health.
• Supervise, direct, train and evaluate assigned staff, and maintain appropriate supervision documentation.
• Provide supervision for interns and volunteers, as assigned
• Provide emergency support to program staff, as needed.
• Coordinate and oversee the referral, intake and admission process, and assign clients to counselors.
• Assist in program evaluation and development, problem-solving and planning.
• Other duties as assigned
• LMHC, LCSW or LADC-1 preferred, or at least a master's degree in one of the following disciplines or a closely related field: clinical psychology, education-counseling, medicine, psychology, psychiatric nursing, rehabilitative counseling, social work;
• two years of supervised substance use disorder counseling experience;
• at least two years, full time equivalent year, of SUD clinical experience in a supervisory role, in a community social action program, substance use disorder treatment program, mental health or other similar and related organization.
• Strong organizational, writing and communication skills.
• Strong computer and diagnostic skills including experience with EMR systems, DSM-5, ASAM, etc.
• Ability to work independently and cooperatively as a member of a professional team
• Demonstrated ability to work successfully in multi-cultural settings with diverse client/staff populations.
Hope House Addiction Services operates a 6-month residential treatment program for 95-men, the majority of which are homeless at admission; an Outpatient Clinic, and subsidized SRO housing units and a Graduate House. Hope House is licensed by the Massachusetts Department of Public Health and is funded by the Bureau of Substance Abuse Services. Hope House is one of the oldest Substance Use Disorder (SUD) treatment programs in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and we offer great benefits and paid leave.
Sat, 27 May 2017 06:03:25 PDT