Senior Construction Project Manager - $115,000.00 - $145,000.00
Looking for a Commercial Construction Project Manager that wants to work with a commercial design build GC who possesses an impeccable reputation as a premier cutting edge design-build commercial general contractor. This GC has a great reputation within the sub-contractor arena. Demonstrates a tremendous sincere value on people - a very healthy internal culture is cultivated through positive work/life balance and, is illustrated through exceptional employment tenure.
We are searching for a Senior Project Manager that seeks an opportunity to work with some of the most advanced construction minds in the business.
Requirements / Responsibilities:
- MUST have good tenure "stick" with current and/or past employers / history
- Minimum of 15-25 years of COMMERCIAL CONSTRUCTION experience.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Building experience that may include hospital, healthcare, medical office building, higher education / schools, high end retail and hospitality preferred but other high-end complex designed projects would help
- Verifiable experience LEADING the building of $25M+ commercial construction projects.
- Ability to coordinate all construction project activities and personnel as required to successfully complete the project on schedule and within budget.
- Effective communication skills with all levels of people throughout a construction process.
- Capability to effectively manage client, owner, subcontractor, union, etc. relationships to achieve project goals.
Sat, 27 May 2017 12:28:25 PDT