A Project Engineer is responsible for the planning and execution of multiple projects and resources. Responsibilities include the design, construction, operations and maintenance or commissioning of over 100,000 square feet of projects.
- Responsible for managing, scheduling and budgeting assigned projects.
- Provide weekly task lists to engineering manager for inclusion in weekly work plan.
- Capable of executing and managing tasks within time budgeted
- Maintain relations with existing clients on assigned projects.
- Support the engineering manager in the training and mentoring of team members on proper documentation development, field procedures and equipment usage.
- Support other project engineers and senior project engineers as required to maintain full utilization.
- Any special projects as required
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering with minimum 5 years of experience in engineering or construction/maintenance related experience with a 2 year engineering technology degree
- At least 3 years experience working with absorbers, chillers, boilers, air ventilation balancing systems and other optimization technique
- EIT or CEM certification preferred
- LEED AP required
- Hands-on-experience of HVAC and/or electrical systems
- Trade association participation a plus
- Must be physically fit and capable of lifting at least 30 pounds and climbing ladders
- Ability to travel
Only a higher standard can get building systems right. Specializing in Building Commissioning, Consulting, and IAQ, HEA achieves a higher standard. We are one of the nation's premier building commissioning providers, having served as commissioning authority for more than 90 million square feet and $20 billion in construction cost. With offices across the country, we have one of the largest and most respected staffs of Certified Commissioning Professionals and LEED Accredited professionals in the nation.
We recognized the potential of Building Commissioning to raise industry standards from its beginnings and contributed to its development. As a pioneer, HEA commissioned the nation's first green residential high-rise building, which is also a model of sustainable design and construction principles. We continue to actively participate in the future of Commissioning and Sustainable Design through the high standards of our own practice, and through leadership in industry organizations such as the U.S. Green Building Council and the Building Commissioning Association.
Sat, 27 May 2017 09:39:30 PDT