IT Specialist, Sr.
MUST BE US CITIZEN
- Under broad direction, oversee and perform advanced systems installation, operation, integration, and troubleshooting in order to maintain optimum information technology system operations.
- Design and oversee upgrades and new installs of information technology systems and services ensuring coordination with Cyber Security Specialist.
- Perform Tier III upgrades of networking systems, information technology systems, and storage networking.
- Perform Tier III troubleshooting, optimization, and performance management of Internet Protocol, Domain Name System (DNS), Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), and routing protocols.
- Integrate enterprise, regional, and local IT systems ensuring current network operations are sustained or oversee their recovery.
- Knowledge of Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6), Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP), Border Gateway Protocol (BGP), Virtual Local Area Network (VLAN), Virtual Private Network (VPN), and Network Address Translation (NAT).
- Possess a Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) or Cisco Certified Design Professional (CCDP) certification.
Education Level High school Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED)
8570 Requirement IAT 3: CISSP or CASP
Certifications CCNA or CCDP
Security Clearance Secret - SSBI
Experience 10+ years
Tec-Masters, Inc (TMI) has a robust benefits package for full time employees. TMI offers Healthcare, dental, vision, and basic life insurance to full time employees. We also offer long term and short term disability, supplemental life insurance, supplemental health care, and a Flexible Spending Account. We provide a 401(K) Plan and a Safe Harbor Match. Full time employees are provided 11 Paid Holidays, 120 hours to use for Vacation/Sick/Personnel Business, and tuition assistance of $3,500 per year.
TMI is a certified ISO-9001, Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Level 3 appraised, and Six Sigma certified minority owned Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB). Founded in 1988, TMI has provided innovative, robust, and unsurpassed dedication to training, training development, analysis, experimentation, IT, engineering, logistics support, multimedia, and management services to our client base. TMI is headquartered in Huntsville, Alabama with major offices in Lawton, OK; Orlando, FL; Atlanta, GA; and Washington, DC.
Sat, 27 May 2017 12:16:31 PDT