Project Engineer - Commercial Construction
- Growing Mid-sized General Contractor working in multiple verticals
- Work a range of different projects - fast-track your skills & experience
- Competitive base salary + bonus potential + gas allowance + benefits
Ally Personnel Stellar Recruitment is partnered with a National General Contractor and Construction Management firm with a strong project pipeline. They boast a high ratio of repeat customers and are ranked as one of the top-tier service providers in Colorado and the country. As the result of a recent acquisition and a number of successful bids, our client is looking to add an additional Project Engineer to their Denver office.
Reporting to the Project Manager, the Project Engineer will be responsible for assisting with scheduling, documentation, quality control, and promotion of onsite job safety. You will also be responsible for controlling and managing the submittal and RFI processes, change orders and attending client meetings. Each Engineer will be responsible for handling 2 - 3 assignments at a time across commercial and residential projects values between $1m - $15m each.
This is an excellent opportunity to broaden your exposure across a range of different project types which will increase your career advancement opportunities long term.
To be considered for this position, you will possess the following:
- B.S Degree Construction Management or similar
- 1-5 years post graduate experience working in the construction industry
- Experience working on projects valued above $1m
- Ability to multi-task and managed multiple projects at one time
- Strong communication skills and the ability to adapt your style to suit your audience
Sat, 27 May 2017 09:25:59 PDT