Economics Part-time Faculty (collegewide)
This is an opportunity to empower students to change their lives and enrich our community.
Montgomery College has endless possibilities!
The Montgomery College, is currently accepting applications for possible openings as a part-time faculty member teaching Economic courses. We are seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated teacher who exhibits a high degree of professionalism, a strong commitment to our students, and demonstrates the ability to motivate and educate in an engaging manner.
***Montgomery College accepts applications for Adjunct/Part-time Faculty on a continuous basis. Applications may be reviewed periodically based on the student enrollment needs. ***
• The listing of a course in the schedule of classes as "TBA" does not constitute an assignment.
• The hiring decision for part-time faculty involves an academic judgment and shall be determined at Management's sole discretion.
• During the academic year part-time faculty at Montgomery College may teach no more than 11.5 ESH (equivalent semester hour) per semester and no more than 23 ESH per academic year.
• During summer part-time faculty at Montgomery College may teach no more than 10 ESH (equivalent semester hour) for both sessions combined.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Faculty member will be responsible for teaching Principles of Macroeconomics, Microeconomics, as well as a combined course of Macro Micro Economics.
• Must be eligible to work in the United States without a sponsor.
• Master's degree in Economics with a minimum of 16 graduate semester credits
• Evidence of teaching or work experience relevant to the field.
• Doctorate degree in Economics or other terminal degree and/or previous work experience relevant to the field.
• The application process includes 10 steps.
• Step 10 is a Summary of your information. You can update and edit information up to the closing date for the receipt of applications for a specific job announcement.
• Include dates of employment in your application or attachment.
• Complete a set of pre-screening questions.
• E-sign your application.
As a condition of employment, the following are required at the time of hire:
• Completion of a background check.
• Submission of an official transcript of relevant degree
• Submission of three letters of professional reference
Montgomery College is a tobacco-free workplace.
For disability related accommodations please call 240-567-5353 or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org at least two weeks in advance.
Montgomery College is an academic institution committed to promoting equal opportunity and fostering diversity among its student body, faculty, and staff.