As the foundation of our member experience here at STW, our membership advisers are dynamic in establishing new members' interest in our training. Our advisers present knowledge of the company to each guest and use great communication skills to identify and meet the needs of those guests. An STW membership advisor includes the following functions:
- Working with a team to reach membership goals determined by the general manager
- Organizing personal appointment book and files of potential members and enrolled members
- Making consultative phone calls to potential members to create appointments for trials and tours
- Conducting tours for potential new members using a consultative approach in identifying their individual goals to develop a customized fitness and self-defense program
- Assisting all appointments and guests in getting setup for classes
- Ability to retain extensive knowledge of the company
- Notable experience in sales
- Excellent customer service skills to ensure all members and guests have a great experience
- Exceptional communication skills when interacting with customers and team members over the phone, in person, and in writing
- Organized self-starters that are results-driven and committed to team success
- Exemplary time-management skills
- Enthusiasm about self-defense and fitness industries
- Advanced typing skills and intermediate computer software knowledge
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screening
- Previous fitness center sales experience is a plus
Associate Benefits: Salary sliding scale plus commission, complementary dual club membership, and bonuses. First year advisor will earn a minimum average of $28,500 per year. 40 hours a work week. Advisors will stay no longer than 6pm on Friday & Saturday and do not work on Sunday's.
STW is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Come be a part of the largest Krav Maga fitness center in America! STW is the only official Krav Maga Worldwide,® training provider in San Antonio. Pete Hardy, owner and Chief Instructor, has been in the fitness industry for over 40 years and a Krav Maga licensee for 15 years. We are one of the few centers in the world that is owned and operated by someone who has attained his second degree black belt and is a certified train- the-trainer in Krav Maga.
STW has two training locations in San Antonio. One location spans a mighty 35,000 square feet with seven huge training rooms, an indoor shooting range, a simulated airplane cabin, an 'apartment for home-invasion training . . . and much more. Our second and newest location is 32,000 square feet with six large training rooms to include a cardio bag room fully equipped with 100 punching bags, a cycling room, and several other training rooms, which are sure to impress.
STW runs a large self-defense and group fitness program. Between both locations we teach over 100 classes a week. Our classes include: Krav Maga, Fit-to-Fight, cardio kickboxing, cardio bag, KettleBell, battle roping, suspension rings, resistance training, performance stretch, and cycling.
STW Krav Maga makes an effort to hire the best employees in the fitness and self-defense industries. We operate in a fast-paced environment that is not only fun and engaging, but also rewarding and enriching. If you are passionate about fitness and self-defense, have an energetic and outgoing personality and a dedicated work ethic, then STW Krav Maga is the place for you to advance your career.
San Antonio, TX
Sat, 27 May 2017 06:28:28 PDT