Development Manager/Software Architect
DEVELOPMENT MANAGER / SOFTWARE ARCHITECT
rapidly growing global life science company that manufactures and sells rapid microbial detection and monitoring solutions to a wide range of industries.
Headquartered in Camarillo, California and with offices around the world, we are actively looking for talented individuals to help grow the business.
With rapid growth comes opportunity. We are currently looking for a Development Manager/Software Architect in our Camarillo, California office to lead the activities of Hygiena's development team.
• Manage and provide technical direction to a small team of development resources.
• Serve as chief architect (logical) of Hygiena's commercial products.
• Use full-stack .NET, Core, and Azure experience to continue to build out product roadmap based on customer and industry requirements.
• Leverage experience with software development methodologies to ensure timely and high-quality product development.
• Stay current on technical trends, issues, and implications to Hygiena's business.
• Serve as a senior technical expert providing guidance and input on a number of technology issues based on deep industry knowledge and experience.
• Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of software development experience.
• 3+ years management experience
• Experience with developing software products for external customer use
• 3+ years of current Microsoft .NET, ASP.Net, Core, Azure, and Angular experience
• Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Azure development
• Experience with logical architecting of large-scale products
• Experience with an iterative software development methodology such as Agile or Scrum
• Knowledge of Android OS / Java a plus
We specialize in staffing exceptional IT Professionals to industry leading companies in the US and abroad. Through our dedicated and ethical approach, we represent the finest employers and professionals in the marketplace today. This position is with one of our clients.
Sat, 27 May 2017 17:45:06 PDT