Technical Support Engineer
Short job description
The ideal candidate will be a highly energetic self-starter with a solid technical background and excellent communication and customer service skills. You should have strong research and analytical problem solving abilities with a desire to get to the root cause of an issue and prioritize responses based on the impact to the customer's business. In addition to independent work, you will regularly engage with other support technicians, engineering, sales and marketing.
Detailed job description
• Provide Level 2 technical support for existing customers or prospects utilizing phone, email & chat
• Responsible for the development and accuracy of technical training articles, communications, tool tips, videos, etc.
• Facilitate software trainings, platform event support & onboarding for customers and prospects
• As Technical Subject Matter Expert, engage with Account Managers and Prospects in pre-sales process through discovery calls, requirements review, etc.
• Manipulate, download, upload & convert files on Linux
• Act as escalation point for all customer support related issues
• Execute Projects by gathering requirements from customers and creating a project plan then following tasks until the completion of the project
• Other duties as assigned
• Hold a bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field
• 2+ years troubleshooting PC hardware and software, MAC experience a plus
• Ability to communicate clearly with technical staff as well as less technical colleagues
• Stay abreast of changes and updates in relevant technologies
• Demonstrate a sense of urgency, work well under presser and be able to meet multiple deadlines
• Remain patient and professional at all times
• Full-Time Salaried Position
• Health, Vision & Life insurance
• Paid Vacation
• Innovative team culture and very collaborative environment
• Advancement opportunities
omNovia Technologies is a proven leader in webinars and webcasting. Our state-of-the-art online event platform has been developed from over 10 years of demanding client requirements, and we are looking to dramatically expand our customer base. The industry is taking off, and we can see serious demand developing for our software which helps companies engage audiences around the globe with high quality presentations and engaging content in a fully secure, customized, branded environment.
Fri, 26 May 2017 07:53:08 PDT