FarApp is looking for a full-time Software Engineer to join our team located in Torrance, CA. There is a lot of active development at FarApp. This job would entail:
- Diagnosing/fixing issues with existing features. Our customers communicate with us via support tickets which are handled by our operations associates. If our operations associates can't figure out the issue, the ticket is escalated and you'll need to help diagnose/fix the issue that was escalated and either communicate with the customer directly (on occasion via phone) and/or pass it back to the operations associate.
- Enhancing our existing feature-set. This will focus on implementing improved features to allow our customers to manage their own accounts so that they don't require help from the team. But there will also be tasks to improve performance of or upgrade features for our existing software.
- Implementing new features. This will include implementing connections to systems we don't currently connect to as well as new features to our existing system that we don't currently have.
FarApp is a service owned by The SGC Group, Inc. We're a small company that's growing quickly. We've doubled our revenue in the last year and we are on course to double it in the next year. We offer a cloud-based service that automates our customers' business processes. We automate their connections between their business systems and popular marketplaces and carts such as Amazon, eBay, Newegg, Buy.com, Sears, Yahoo, Magento, Shopify, Shipwire, and more.
We're offering a competitive salary with great benefits.
- BS Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3.0 minimum GPA
- Strong communication skills (since you'll be communicating directly with customers)
- Knowledge in Python, Flask, TurboGears, AngularJS is a plus
- Experience with eCommerce marketplaces and/or platforms and APIs is a plus
- Competitive salary
- Telecommuting (currently we work from the office 3 days a week)
- Bi-annual raises
- Potential for equity in the future
FarApp is the solution to eCommerce automation. Whether you keep your business data in a spreadsheet or on a mainframe, FarApp can connect your customer-facing systems (Amazon, eBay, Shopify, etc.), distribution and supply-chain system (Shipwire, Shipstation, etc.), and your back-end systems (such as NetSuite).
Fri, 26 May 2017 13:27:59 PDT