Senior Civil Engineer
EAC Consulting, Inc. is in need of a Senior Civil Engineer with transit experience.
Role and Responsibility:
The Civil Engineer provides professional engineering expertise in the oversight of FTA-funded major capital transit projects. The Civil Engineer reviews project sponsors' plans for civil works and supporting documentation to ensure that projects are being built safely, on budget, on schedule, within scope, and in conformance with applicable regulations and guidelines. The individual serves as a technical resource and subject matter expert in the area of civil engineering for transit projects.
Minimum Educational and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Project Planning, Engineering, Design and Construction of major capital projects including at least 5 years in passenger rail or related transportation modes.
- Must have a Bachelor of Science (B.S.) Degree in Civil Engineering or related field.
- Licensure as a Professional Engineer (P.E.) is required.
- Experience with the Americans with Disabilities Act Accessibility Guidelines for Buildings and Facilities (ADAAG) guidelines and level boarding is desirable but not required.
- Experience with Fire Life Safety and Ventilation (NFPA 130) requirements is desirable but not required.
- Experience with station design and architecture is desirable but not required.
EAC Consulting, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
EAC Consulting, Inc. has built its reputation as a leading engineering firm in Florida by providing engineering solutions to public and private clients. With offices throughout Florida, EAC provides engineering services that include: Airports and Ports; Utility Planning and Design (Water and Wastewater Collection and Distribution Systems); as well as Civil Design and Transit/Public Transportation and Systems Engineering. Provides services in Highway and Bridge Design, Program Management, Construction Management, Tolling and Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS), and Planning. Since its establishment, EAC has assembled a diverse team of dedicated engineers, and other professionals who are committed to the goals of quality, client service and excellence.
Los Angeles, CA
Fri, 26 May 2017 13:17:38 PDT